Please Log in or Register to the forums in order to gain the ability to post, vote or interact with the community.

If you cannot log in due to a forgotten password, please contact me (TheChosen) In-Game.

An Email address is required upon registering, but this will not be viewable by the public. Still, For the sake of security DO NOT use your Runescape password in this forum.
Please Log in or Register to the forums in order to gain the ability to post, vote or interact with the community.

If you cannot log in due to a forgotten password, please contact me (TheChosen) In-Game.

An Email address is required upon registering, but this will not be viewable by the public. Still, For the sake of security DO NOT use your Runescape password in this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fishing 99 help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alcohol king

alcohol king

Fishing 99 help  Empty
PostSubject: Fishing 99 help    Fishing 99 help  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 am

Again this is a help section for fishing help/ advice...

If you want to get 99 fishing quickly then do either barbarian fly fishing and drop or do fly fishing at Shilo Village... Unless you are f2p where i recommend doing fly fishing at barbarian village.. :/ these are quickest ways as stated but they make little to no money...

However, If u are the money making type a suggestion would be to fish tuna and swordfish while later on fishing either monkfish, sharks or rocktails.... all these things will make you very good money. I highly advise against fishing lobsters as they take forever to do and make the money isnt as good....

Fishing can be very helpful if you also plan on cooking after... for example fishing salmon, trout or tuna (as said in cooking guide) will make you money after you fished them... plus any fish you cook you can then use as food when training combat skills or slayer..... or even when doing things like agility/ thieving

I would recommend if you are fishing rocktails that you should be wary of the environment you are in as they are aggressive and can kill you... however if u keep a eye out you should be grand fine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Happy fishing Very Happy If anyone thinks of other things please feel free to add Very Happy Very Happy

king
Back to top Go down

Fishing 99 help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape Community Discussion :: Support :: Skills-
Jump to: